Sparks and heat are no match for the Rocky® Elements Steel collection. Flame-resistant stitching and laces allow you to weld without concern that your boots may be ruined. The high-heat outsole also keeps you protected from those extreme heat environments.
Rocky Elements Steel Waterproof Steel Toe Met-Guard Work Boot are comfortable and meet ASTM standards for impact/compression, metatarsal guard and electrical hazard.
These also are waterproof work boots due to the Rocky Waterproof Construction. Your feet stay dry. Guaranteed.
Flame-resistant stitching and laces make these great boots for those who work around sparks.
These steel toe boots have 3mm lug-depth high-heat outsoles with increased slip-resistance and a TPU kickoff.
Quality construction comes with triple-stitched reinforcements, a safety stitch toe and Goodyear® welt construction. The toe and heel support resist abrasions, scuffs and scrapes. The heavy-oiled leather of these men's work boots lend long-lasting value.
Inside is the Rocky Energy Bed for comfort. Ankle padding on the six-inch boots makes wear even more comfortable.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- High-abrasion heel
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 7.7 calories/cm2
- 6 Inches in height
- Heavy oiled leathers
- Energy bed and incorporated TPU ladder shank
- Ankle Padding and Goodyear Welt Construction
- Milled Never-cut hooks
- Triple stitched reinforcements and Safety stitch toe
- TPU Kickoff
- Flame-resistant stitching and laces
- 3 Millimeter lug depth high heat outsole