The upper of these Georgia Giant work shoes was crafted with hardy full-grain brown leather, a bumper guard (great for resisting abrasions) and it has a lace-up design that allows you to adjust the fit of the footwear to ensure maximum comfort.
The interior of these Georgia work shoes is lined; this will help maintain the interior, aid in keeping your feet dry and will feel soft against your skin. A cushioned footbed that is covered in mesh has been inserted into this work footwear; this will provide comfort to keep your feet at ease throughout the day.
A great thing to know about these Georgia Giant shoes is that they have been built with Goodyear welt construction. This type of construction will enhance the boot's strength and durability, allowing them to hold up better on the jobsite. It also allows you to have the outsole repaired easily and inexpensively once it begins to wear down.
The steel shank is a feature that allows you to have steady footing and supports your arches. The polyurethane-made Georgia Giant outsole is lightweight, supplies great cushioning and flexibility and is resistant to chemicals and oil.
- Unlined Quarters
- Internal Padded Collar
- Full grain leather - Molds to your foot
- Steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- Repairable Goodyear welt construction - Replaceable outsole, solid footing, long lasting
- High performance lining - Durable, dry comfort
- Covered cushion insole - comfort underfoot
- EVA midsole - Comfort
- Oil resistant bumper guard - Long life, low maintenance