Georgia Giant Wellington Steel Toe
- Covered cushion insole - comfort underfoot
- EVA midsole - Comfort
- Oil resistant bumper guard - Long life, low maintenance
- Steel Toe
- Unlined quarters
- Internal padded collar
- High performance lining - Durable, dry comfort
- Steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- Full grain leather - Molds to your foot
- Repairable Goodyear welt construction - Replaceable outsole, solid footing, long lasting
There have been many upgrades in technology over time allowing for better safety shoes from Lehigh and the other divisions of Rocky Brands including Georgia Boot. One of the key technology changes has allowed for lighter weight safety shoes.
Newer outsole materials as used in Georgia Boot wellington work boot stock # G4374 not only help make lighter weight steel toe work boots, but also give helping take some of the stress and strain away from the wearer’s feet and body.
Adding to the Georgia Boot stock # G4374 wellington work boot comfort package is its soft tumbled upper leather. The tumbling process performed by the leather tannery helps break-up and soften the leather lessening the break-in for the wearer.
In addition to meeting the highest ASTM F2413-05 Impact & Compression standards, Georgia Boot stock # G4374 work boot also complies with its Electrical Hazard standards. This type of work boot is made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those areas dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but also can be worn in work areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.